Candace Owens Speaks Out Against Oppression.
Who’s to say you can’t change your thinking on life. No matter the color of your skin, if you were in the low income groups you have been told for centuries:
- No you can’t, You crazy, you can’t do that…
- Why you want to mess with that, you can’t do that.
- What you think you better than us. You want to be like them.
- Being Called Uncle Tom, Cracker Topper, Gringo Pinto just because you want an education and a better life.
- You work 3 jobs and live in a different neighborhood because you don’t want your children to be bullied or killed.
No One is entitled to anything and your great, great, great grandmother is gone, long gone and so are those people who did those hideous crimes. Don’t let yourself be oppressed by the memories of where it came from… The bigotry, hatred and racism from one another has got to stop. Stop and realize some people of power are trying to start a race war to further the oppression and it’s not president Trump.
You want a better life and a better job? Well Guess What, you can have all that and so much more!!!!! Does not matter where your life started. What matters is where your life ends and how you enjoyed it.
CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE
You Go Girl….