By Chad Rhodes
In 1991, Anita Hill publicly accused then Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment in the early 1980s.
Anita Hill spoke the truth and the people still closed their eyes and turned their heads. She was an African American Woman. No Way was the Old Boys Club and Ginni going to let her win. They shut her down and fast. Clarence was married to Ginni, a white woman and she was not going to hear it. No matter if it was true or not..
- the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.”victims of racial discrimination” · [more]synonyms: prejudice · bias · bigotry · intolerance · narrow-mindedness · unfairness · [more]
- recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.”discrimination between right and wrong” · [more]synonyms: differentiation · distinction · telling the difference
- the ability to discern what is of high quality; good judgment or taste.”those who could afford to buy showed little taste or discrimination”synonyms: discernment · judgment · perception · perceptiveness · [more]
- psychology the ability to distinguish between different stimuli.”discrimination learning”
- electronics the selection of a signal having a required characteristic, such as frequency or amplitude, by means of a discriminator that rejects all unwanted signals.
By Chad Rhodes September 28, 2018
I never thought I would ever actually witness this with my own eyes. But this has marked a time in my life when I actually see our USA Democratic Senate Members unfairly declare this man guilty before any evidence had been presented. They had their minds made up before the evidence had been presented.
After watching the entire hearings, in my opinion Judge Brett Kavanaugh is innocent, NOT GUILTY.
Kavanaugh produced his witnesses statements and testimony, along with his calendars and diary’s since his teenage years. Kavanaugh divulged every personal moment in his younger years as a teenage boy, including being a virgin until later in his College years..
I am not saying Christine Blasey Ford was not harmed in some way or sexually assaulted. The evidence does not support that her attacker was Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
Christine Blasey Ford can’t remember the basic information as to: who was actually there and where this horrendous act that traumatized her to the core took place. Those are very important facts before we condemn an innocent man.
Christine Blasey Ford long life friend Keyser was one of Blasey’s witnesses. She says; she does not remember this incident and she has never meet Judge Brett Kavanaugh .
Christine Blasey Ford identified 4 other people that had attended the party, including Kavanaugh. They all have denied knowing anything about these events taking place. One of the friends Blasey claims to be present was Leland Keyser.
Keyser’s lawyer spoke with the Senate Judiciary Committee and told them Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she does not remember ever seeing or being introduced to Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
As of Friday September 28, 2018 all Democrats walked out because they did not get there way to fully Lynch Kavanaugh.
Senator Flake Calls for a delay for an FBI investigation. Wouldn’t that be something if they would actually find some others who actually pushed the agenda.
I would like the FBI to Investigate Texas 18th District Representative Sheila Jackson Lee after “CAUGHT ON CAMERA” walked up to Christine Blasey Ford lawyer and handed him something in a white envelope which he quickly put into his coat pocket.
Funny thing here is I never heard one whisper of that on the main news stations. What does that tell you about selective news reporting.
Just to let you know my editor made me change Christine Balsey Ford to the correct spelling instead of BALSEY pronounced BALL-SEY. I wanted to put a pun in my words. Sorry if this caused use not to be rated on SEO… hahahaha
By Chad Rhodes
Nothing like your wife begging in the streets for an apology for her husbands sexual predator practices with his trusted employee.
Back in the year 1991 is when all hell broke loose for the men in the White House.
Women, tired of being used for sex and having their bosses drool all over them like a hot slice of apple pie.
Anita Hill could not take the disgusting advances of her married boss Clarence Thomas and decided to do the unthinkable, fight back and say something. Back in those days it was submit or quit.
As the ME NOW movement continues to expose these types of characters and the power they have held over these women we continue to hear further stories. We need to look at who and where these people are today. They need to be removed from power.
The Old Boys Club in Washington DC still continues today. Hiding the sexual predators. Making excuses and lying boldly to the Americans they represent.
Candace Owens Speaks Out Against Oppression.
Who’s to say you can’t change your thinking on life. No matter the color of your skin, if you were in the low income groups you have been told for centuries:
- No you can’t, You crazy, you can’t do that…
- Why you want to mess with that, you can’t do that.
- What you think you better than us. You want to be like them.
- Being Called Uncle Tom, Cracker Topper, Gringo Pinto just because you want an education and a better life.
- You work 3 jobs and live in a different neighborhood because you don’t want your children to be bullied or killed.
No One is entitled to anything and your great, great, great grandmother is gone, long gone and so are those people who did those hideous crimes. Don’t let yourself be oppressed by the memories of where it came from… The bigotry, hatred and racism from one another has got to stop. Stop and realize some people of power are trying to start a race war to further the oppression and it’s not president Trump.
You want a better life and a better job? Well Guess What, you can have all that and so much more!!!!! Does not matter where your life started. What matters is where your life ends and how you enjoyed it.
CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE
You Go Girl….