All online purchases before the end of the year will receive a surprise mystery gift with their book. At this time the book is only available to people in Australia, but do contact me if from overseas firstname.lastname@example.org (please no spam!) If you want to bulk order reduction in postage costs may be possible, so […]
Family traditions, we must always carry on Gathered together, at the table, we pray For the bountiful life we are so thankful for Not just on Thanksgiving, but every day FOWC with Fandango — Carry ©2018 Dorinda Duclos All Rights Reserved Photo via Pixabay CC0
Candace Owens Speaks Out Against Oppression.
Who’s to say you can’t change your thinking on life. No matter the color of your skin, if you were in the low income groups you have been told for centuries:
- No you can’t, You crazy, you can’t do that…
- Why you want to mess with that, you can’t do that.
- What you think you better than us. You want to be like them.
- Being Called Uncle Tom, Cracker Topper, Gringo Pinto just because you want an education and a better life.
- You work 3 jobs and live in a different neighborhood because you don’t want your children to be bullied or killed.
No One is entitled to anything and your great, great, great grandmother is gone, long gone and so are those people who did those hideous crimes. Don’t let yourself be oppressed by the memories of where it came from… The bigotry, hatred and racism from one another has got to stop. Stop and realize some people of power are trying to start a race war to further the oppression and it’s not president Trump.
You want a better life and a better job? Well Guess What, you can have all that and so much more!!!!! Does not matter where your life started. What matters is where your life ends and how you enjoyed it.
CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE
You Go Girl….